HOTEL UDEN - VEGHEL IS OPEN
Van der Valk Hotel Uden - Veghel is (partly) open from May 21, 2020 and applies adapted measures. We would like to ask you to take stricter measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees.
We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and familiar stay at Hotel Uden - Veghel. Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our adapted measures
The measures mentioned are subject to changes from RIVM.
- The reception desks are provided with Plexiglas.
- The walking routes are visible through stickers, we ask you to walk on the right sdie.
- Waiting lines are 1.5 meters away in public areas.
- Disinfectant is available in various places in the hotel.
- Our house rules can be read on the digital screens in the hotel.
- We request that the lift be used by one person at a time.
- Hotel rooms are cleaned with care for you
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
- We work with time slots for breakfast.
- The time will be discussed with you in advance.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands at the entrance of the breakfast buffet.
- At the breakfast buffet we adapt one-way traffic.
- If desired, you can have a breakfast or lunch package in your room.
- Until further notice from RIVM, the fitness is closed until 1 September.
- The restaurant and bar are open exclusively upon reservation.
- Reserve your table Restaurant Koosie is open until 9 pm.
- We place our guests at tables of up to 4 people, excluding larger families.
- We ask to wait at the entrance for the host to show you a table.
- The wardrobe is closed, you can take the coats to the table.
- The tables and chairs are cleaned thoroughly after each guest visit.
- Our employees follow a strict hygiene protocol.
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible.
Restaurant Koosie and the Lounnge Café and business centre are open.
* The Skybar and fitness will remain closed for the time being.
Renting (electric) bicycles is possible for hotel guests
This depends on the conditions of your booking. When you make a reservation through our own website, you can book the flexible rate, you can cancel free of charge until 18:00 the day before.
Cancellations must be made before 18:00 the day before arrival.