Rent an E-chopper in Uden
Are you staying in Van der Valk Hotel Uden-Veghel? Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful region in a fun and eco-friendly way!
About the E-chopper
An E-chopper tour is the best activity to combine with a stay at our hotel! It is an electrically driven and eco-friendly scooter. With a maximum speed of 25 km per hour there is no need to wear a helmet. You can drive up to 50 km so keep this in mind when planning your route.
Discover the Maashorst with the E-chopper
De Maashorst is a beautiful nature reserve within walking distance of our hotel. With a size of 3,500 hectares, the Maashorst is the largest continuous nature reserve in North Brabant. Ideal to rent an E-chopper and explore this area!
Fun E-chopper routes
We have mapped out different routes for you. But feel free to explore the area with your own routes.
- Renting an E-chopper is not only possible for hotel guests but for everyone!
- Rent only a morning? Or maybe the whole day, there are several possibilities.
- The minimum age for driving an E-chopper is 16 years and you must be in possession of a valid motorcycle license or driver's license B. No driving license and still want to enjoy the ride? Book an E-bike!
- Only one person at a time may ride on the scooter.
- You as the driver are responsible for any damage or loss.
- Make sure you return it to the hotel before the end of the day.
We have different dayparts available.
Morning 10:00 - 12:30 hours €35.00
Afternoon 15:00 - 17:30 hours €35.00
Evening 20:00 - 22:00 hours €22.50
Day 10:00 - 17:30 hours €59.00
Rent an E-chopper
Can't wait to discover the surroundings on one of our new E-choppers?
Or would you like to inform about the availability? Please contact our reception, our colleagues will be happy to help you.
Our tip: Only five E-choppers are available each day so don't wait any longer and book now! Would you rather go out by (electric) bike? Check out our bicycle rental service.