Rent an E-chopper in Uden
Are you staying in Van der Valk Hotel Uden-Veghel? Rent an E-chopper and discover the beautiful region in a fun and eco-friendly way!
About the E-chopper
An E-chopper tour is the best activity to combine with a stay at our hotel! It is an electrically driven and eco-friendly scooter. With a maximum speed of 25 km per hour there is no need to wear a helmet. The E-chopper is at your disposal during the entire day. You can drive up to 50 km so keep this in mind when planning your route.
Discover the Maashorst with the E-chopper
De Maashorst is a beautiful nature reserve within walking distance of our hotel. With a size of 3,500 hectares, the Maashorst is the largest continuous nature reserve in North Brabant. Ideal to rent an E-chopper and explore this area!
Fun E-chopper routes
We have mapped out different routes for you. But feel free to explore the area with your own routes. Our tip: Complete your day trip and order a delicious picnic bag for on the road at our reception desk.
- Renting an E-chopper is only possible for hotel guests. So stay the night! Check out our luxurious rooms.
- For € 37.50 you can have the vehicle at your disposal the entire day.
- The minimum age for driving an E-chopper is 16 years and you must be in possession of a valid motorcycle license or driver's license B. No driving license and still want to enjoy the ride? Book an E-bike!
- Only one person at a time may ride on the scooter.
- You as the driver are responsible for any damage or loss.
- Make sure you return it to the hotel before the end of the day.
Rent an E-chopper
Can't wait to discover the surroundings on one of our new E-choppers? Or would you like to inform about the availability? Please contact our reception, our colleagues will be happy to help you.
Our tip: Only five E-choppers are available each day so don't wait any longer and book now! Would you rather go out by (electric) bike? Check out our bicycle rental service.