A breakfast at Van der Valk Uden-Veghel is a true experience! From the spacious buffet you have a view of the large open kitchen, so you can see how the chefs prepare your breakfast live to serve you a tasty breakfast in Uden.
Breakfast at Van der Valk Uden
Order a fresh scrambled eggs or omelet for a kick start of your day. Is there anything missing from the buffet? Ask our staff, some products are not on the buffet because they are not used as frequently as the rest. Many products are available to order to avoid wastage.
Buffet breakfast items
- Oven-fresh rolls such as white and brown buns and petit pains, slices of bread, raisin buns and croissants
- Various kinds of savory and sweet fillings
- Scrambled eggs with bacon
- Freshly baked egg / omelette, to be ordered from the breakfast chef
- American Pancakes
- Fresh fruit salad
- Various types of yogurt
- Various granolas from Tlant
- Various Marmalades from Tlant
- Sweet treats like mini donuts, carrot cakes, brownies etc.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, milk and juices
- Fresh orange juice
Breakfast opening hours
Monday to Friday: 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Saturday and Sunday: 8 Am to 11 AM
From 12 years € 17.50 p.p.
From 4-11 years: € 8.75
Up to 3 years: Free
Not a hotel guest?
You do not have to be a hotel guest to enjoy breakfast at Van der Valk. After registering at the main reception, you will receive a voucher for the breakfast buffet, after which you can either take a seat in the restaurant or enjoy an extensive breakfast directly.
Breakfast with a group
Are you organizing a breakfast in Uden for a group larger than 10 persons? Please contact email@example.com at least 2 working days in advance, so you can be sure of a suitable setting and content for your morning.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking a table for your breakfast via this button.